Friday, October 10, 2008

Treadmill Test

I ran on the treadmill today-I don't like running on the treadmill-BUT I have found that it is a good way to test how far I am going and how long I am running. I mean I have a rough idea when I am on the street but today I have numbers to show... I ran 2.67 miles in 40 minutes. Then I felt like I might just possibly fall over. I ran for 40 minutes and I have to pat myself on the back-I am doing a great job and I am doing it and it is not killing me. I have a tendency to always look forward at what I have to accomplish so it is nice to take a moment and just see how far I have come. Yeah for Me!!!

I will be up tomorrow morning, Saturday to run. It is really great to run on Saturdays because I come home to a hot breakfast....that is a big reason to hop out of the bed!!!
See you manana!

3 comments:

lea anne gilley said...

Hey, it helps me to read your blogs becasue your not too hard on your self and you see the positive you are doing. I will do that more too. You are my hero. Love you Lea Anne

Amy D said...

way to go Wendi! I used to not like the treadmill either...but it makes me feel better because I can go a lot farther on it than I can on the streets! Keep it up - you're doing great!

nicole said...

Great job! I do most of my running on the treadmill, so I always feel like when I get outside I won't be able to do as much. Isn't it funny what our mind tells us, whether it is true or not?