Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back to Blogging

I have not been able to find the time to sit here and write my thoughts in the past week or so. It has been busy with my girls and keeping things going. I am also working on a final exam so my computer time, when I grab it, is occupied with work. This is fun!!!
I jogged last Saturday for 4 miles. It was quite a victory for me, after that I felt like I can really do my 5 miles in December. I ran a couple more times this week and then also ran this morning. Do you notice I interchange jog and run-just semantics, I am moving fast when I am out there (at least that is how it feels.)
This week is got colder here in Texas, which just means the mornings and evening are pretty cool and the day is just right. The stars and moon watch over me when I jog in the mornings and it has been great to wear long pants and a very light jacket to jog in. Today I slept in a bit and jogged with the rising sun, it was in the 40s and I was glad there was barely any wind. It was hard to jog today, it just feels like my body does not want to do it, but I pushed through and did 30 minutes plus.
On to the rest of the day with the family.

No comments: