Friday, November 14, 2008

Turkey Trot

I signed up for the Ft. Worth Turkey Trot this week. It is a little over 3 miles and early in the morning. I guess the idea is that if you run that morning you feel less guilty about eating all that pie later in the day. I am excited. It will be a good warm up before the BIG run on Dec 14th.
I am keeping up with running, not as often as I should, but I am doing it still. Four miles takes a bit longer than I can dedicate during the week, but weekends will be where I can train longer these next few weeks.

We have been going and going and going all week and I am going to take a bit of time today to do what I want. We leave in the morning for a wedding in Austin and next week I am not doing a thing!!! (yeah right!)

2 comments:

nicole said...

I want to do that run some year. We'll be at my parents' house this year, so maybe next time. I am so impressed with the progress you have made. I'm going for 5.5 miles tomorrow.

Wendi O'Brien said...

Good luck on 5.5! I feel like I am ready to try 5 miles, but when?