Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stroller Again

Big M was in the bed with us this morning and turned off the alarm for us...what a sweety-she already knows how to snooze the alarm for us and was just helping. So I missed my jog time. I bundled up the girls and went for a jog after Kevin left. It was not a breezy day so I had a better time jogging. I did not do my full jog but I went far enough. I always think the hardest part of exercising is getting your shoes on!
My mom has decided jogging is not for her so she is going to walk the trot. Her trainer that was going with us just busted up her hamstring at a marathon this weekend so I may be trotting by myself on Thanksgiving. Kevin is very supportive-it will get me in gear for the big day in December.
Thank goodness I jogged today I guess I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: