Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jogging Stroller

I got a jogging stroller last week from Craigs List. The first thing I have ever bought off of Craig List and I got it for a song. Really nice, brand new double stroller. Right after I got it though I came down with a killer ear infection. I have taken off this week to let my body rest and heal. Today though, I got back on the trail.
I bundled the girls up for the 50's and headed out. It totally kicked my butt. It is much harder to jog without moving your arms and fighting to push the stroller ahead of you. I lasted about 20 minutes and then walked the rest of the way. Thank God I don't have to push the stroller during the race in a few weeks!!!
We leave for Amarillo tomorrow. My 94 year old grandmother is very excited to meet her third great-grandchild. It will be a fun and memorable weekend. We will see if I get any jogging done; if not. Next Monday I'll be back out there.

1 comment:

nicole said...

I apparently took this week off too, but I have no ear infection as an excuse. I have got to get my tail in gear in this last month of preparation.