Sunday, February 8, 2009

To my adoring fans

So I have been missing in action. We have finally had one full week of no one being sick (not counting Kevin's allergies). I know that I should have gotten myself up to run but we still have not been sleeping through the night. I am hoping that tonight little M will sleep through and maybe just maybe it won't be raining in the morning and I can run. Do you think I will do it? neither do I!

I don't know what is blocking my exercise routine. I have no commitments to run in the Cowtown at the end of the month. I have not signed up. I know other folks who are doing it BUT I don't want to commit my $20 and then not feel like I can run it and I really don't want to walk the whole thing. What a mess! How in the world did I stay so committed before December? I can tell my body needs to run again and I know it would help me in so many ways especially that I could check the guilt baggage I carry around each day.

Thanks for listening I think you have inspired me I am going to set out the running clothes tonight and hop up and just do it! Don't I sound like a Nike commercial?
Thanks for the incentive to blog tonight Amy.

2 comments:

nicole said...

So did you go? The Big D event has a 5K. It is on April 5. You could totally train for that in time. That is the day I'm doing the half. Just get started and don't beat yourself up over setbacks.

We were supposed to run 5 miles yesterday and ended up going to IHOP after Mass instead.

Unknown said...

yay! thanks for posting, Wendi! After two weeks off, I finally ran yesterday. I'm so excited to see you tomorrow!